Dear Family,
This week has been extremely rainy. And I miss the sun. But I hear from our ward weatherman that it will be out tomorrow. But that is all for the next week.
But even though things are dark, the missionary work here in TN is Bright. The Lord is blessing me so much everyday. I love being a missionary. I know I say that a lot, but it is so true. I love it.
This week we got wet, a lot. It was very rainy, and we didn't get the car back until today. I'm very excited to get it back.
This last week we did a lot of walking. A lot of walking. But it's okay because we found 16 new investigators. We set a Zone Goal for every companionship to find 16 new investigators this last week, and we did. It was fun and exciting.
We also set another Baptismal Date this week. I hope that May brings many people to waters edge. I love to be able to teach these people.
Wish me luck tonight, President Hutchings is coming out with Elder Allen and I tonight. The Missionary Board back in Salt Lake is here to evaluate our mission and give us feedback on what we could do better. So President Hutchings picked to go out with Elder Allen and I and see how we are doing. So pray that the Spirit will be with us tonight, to help us do well and to touch these people.
--Love you all so much--
Elder Hansen
"Bringing the world His Truth, one soul at a time"
ps. tell me everything that's been going on back home. I only ever hear from mom and dad. ;)
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment