Dear Family,
I just wanted to let you know of all the good things that have happened since we talked last. Well, yesterday was great. We had Zone Confrence all morning where we learned so much and even got to practice our skills. I love to role-play; it really helps you in real teaching situations.
Last night we had some great things happen, we taught Rob and we set a Date with him for the 30th of May. We are so excited for him. I just hope I will be able to see him finish the lessons and come unto Christ. In Smith Springs I'm starting to find "my people" the people I was sent to Tennessee for. I love serving here. And the Lord constantly blesses me.
I hope all is well this week. It was great to talk to all of you this week and to hear what's been going on since I've been gone. I pray God continues to bless our family as we strive to keep the commandments.
The last two days have been very eventful. Things are winding down this transfer and it scares me because I see a lot of really good mission friends going home. It makes me really sad to see these people start leaving, but happy about the work they accomplished in their two years of service. I love it. Transfers are a week from today and we find out tomorrow if we'll be staying or going, and I'd be alright with either. This area is really good and pretty self sufficient. I would be okay with turning it over to a new missionary.
I just want you to know that everything is going great. I am loving my life and my mission. I Love Christ and I love to serve. This week I found my study journal that has been lost for almost 3 months. My district set 5 baptismal dates last night. We are really beginning to grow. I love it!!! Keep me informed about life. I miss you - I do, but I love being where I am. Don’t worry about me at all.
I love you all!!!
Love,
Elder Hansen
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment