Tuesday, October 27, 2009

13 July 2009 YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO'S GETTING BAPTIZED IN NASHVILLE!

Dear Family,

THIS was a really good week. We started out the week on exchanges. I stayed in Paducah while Elder Wright went to Paris TN. Just as a side bar, Elder Wright is amazing. He's only six months out and so much better than I am. I love serving with him and we get along so well. Well, there were many miracles in Paris. Elder Wright was able to meet all of the goals we set for Paris and then even set a baptismal date.

On Thursday Elder Wright and I were reunited for Zone Confrence. It was really hard not being able to make our training together but to prepare it separately, but it turned out well. We had an amazing Zone Confrence on The Title of Liberty, and the power of one man. It was very good and very spiritual, the Confrence was full of themes of Humility, Boldness, Unity, Courage, and Faith. It was really good, but my favorite part was giving the training, I was able to feel the Spirit testify to my missionaries through me about the power of one individual being bold, and humble. It was such an amazing experience.

Then on Saturday, I got a phone call from President Hutchings telling me the missionaries in Smith Springs set a baptismal date. Rob Barkley had a date set with him. It was so exciting. I was so happy, I was jumping for joy. I don't think I could ever express the complete joy that filled my soul as I heard that news.

It was such a good week. Even though it's hot and wet, we are doing well and seeing miracles. I love being a missionary. I love working hard.

I hope all is well and everyone is recovering from such and eventful week. I love y'all

Love,
Elder Hansen

No comments: