Monday, October 26, 2009

26 May PADUCAH, KY

Family,

Things up in Paducah are so different. Things are so slow here. The cars drive slow, the people talk slow, and their whole way of life is just kicked down a notch. But that hasn’t slowed the work down at all. Things are going great.

Elder Jackson and I are the Zone Leaders over 14 missionaries. That’s more than are in most the other Zones and President really wants the work to pick up here in the Paducah Stake. We are having so much fun and even though we’ve only been together a week now we have seen so much success. Even though our net experience as missionaries is less than 2 years, we are willing to work hard and are seeing tons of success for it.

Things were hard to leave back in Smith Springs, but I love this calling to work with these Elders just as much.

I’m glad to hear of mark’s big week and I love that the Family is doing so well. I hope all is well.
I love you all and want you to know I love my mission!

Love,
Elder Jonathan David Hansen
ps Thanks Grandma ;)

No comments: