Dear Family,
What a week. I've not been with my companion all week which has been hard, but I guess it's a good thing when you're in another's area, than having to worry and perfect youR own. I just got back from Union City TN, on an exchange with the missionaries in the Fulton ward. It is fun to be able to help other missionaries. We went to the temple on Wednesday and it made me thankful for a temple in my mission. I love the temple and I'm grateful for the plan of salvation.
My Zone is doing really well and we are going in the right direction. I love being able to help all of these missionaries and to see their success. I love being a missionary.
I just want you to know how much I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Isn't it wonderful that it's all true? I am so grateful for my knowledge of the plan of Salvation. I know it is true. I am so grateful we have an Eternal Family. There's no where else I'd rather be right now than in the service of my Savior Jesus Christ.
This week was crazy. I spent most of it not with my own companion. Well I got home Wednesday night from my exchange in Fulton, and after our trip to the temple. I got home and the assistants were there for another exchange. So I spent a lot of time with them this week driving all over the area to try to reach our goals.
Well by the end of the week we got 15 new investigators and 4 future dates for baptism, two of which are getting baptized this Sunday. Elder Wright and I are having so much fun. I just wish we could spend more time together.
The Zone ended the week having 13 new investigators per companionship (the Highest the Zone has ever been) and with 16 future dates (the most future dates our zone has ever had). That is so amazing and I'm so happy to be here when the zone is in its glory days.
I am loving my mission. I am struggling a little bit just feeling like my work is acceptable to God. I wish I could feel like it was instead of always feeling I could do better or be better. But I guess that is the perfectionist coming out in me. I'm having so much fun. Any packages you wish to send I would love to get. I haven't been getting a lot of mail, because as a Zone leader you don't have anytime to send mail. oops. But as for Rob and Kristy anything would be good for them. They are so amazing. Please write them a letter. I got permission to call Kristy this week and we had such a good conversation. I love that family. Oh how I love them.
I'm doing so good right now. So good.
Let Berlyn, Kylie, Kim, Ellie, and Bronwyn know I got their letters and tell them how thankful I am for it. I just have no time to write back.
Happy Birthday's to all those birthday people out there- Paul and Liza. I'm sorry if I forgot anyone. I've been so super busy.
I love you all and am always praying for your best.
-Grandma Lambert- Thank you for the two letters each month.
keep me up to date on all the things going on back home. I miss ya'll muchly. ;)
Love,
Elder Hansen
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment