Monday, October 26, 2009

1 June 2009 SO GLAD IT'S JUNE!

Dear Family,

A new month, A fresh start!!! I'm so excited. I love being a missionary, and with a new month means new goals and a whole new effort.

Well, my week has been really good. Okay most of it has been good. Well my tuesday went well. We had a lot of really good lessons and had a lot of fun with the other Elders that serve in Paducah.

Then on Wednesday, I went on exchanges with the Paris, TN district leader. It was fun to be in their area and visit with their investigators and help them find ways to help them progress. Just one of the many joys of being a Zone Leader.

On Friday I went back and was even more glad to be in my own area. On Saturday we went down to the baptism of Isaac Barkley in Nashville. Rob didn't have a good day and so the date wasn't right for him at the time. It was a good and bad day at the same time. A success for one, but a hard day for the other.

Then on Sunday the real success happened. A young man that we are teaching came to church. It was a really good week and I loved every min. of it.

I hope all is well with the moves this week. Keep me informed of how it's going!!!!!

Love,
Elder Hansen

No comments: