Dear Family,
I want to start out and wish you all a Happy Father's day. In fact yesterday we had dinner with the Paducah Stake President last night and it was so much fun. He has a great family and he invited our baptismal date over. It was such a good fathers day.
This week I've been down in Murray, Kentucky working with one of our district Leaders. I love to go on exchanges to see how others do the work and how to improve my own life.
We found a ton of new investigators and had a great time. We even set a baptismal date in his area. And best of all they had 3 people at church this week. It was So SO SOOO great. I love being able to help others and to see their success. It was a good exchange.
Well, I went back up to Paducah, and everything is going great. Elder Jackson and I are having so much fun, and we're able to see a lot of success. I'm so excited to apply all of the things I'm learning out here to my life back home.
Last night we got a call to hurry down to Nashville; we had to use a lot of our car miles, so we have to bike for a few days to make it up. But we were called down to Nashville for an emergency ZLC (Zone Leaders Council) it was quite discouraging to hear just how poorly the mission is doing. Our mission has so much potential, but we just get side tracked by obedience issues, illness, doubt, fear. It has been really hard, so we all brainstormed some things to see how we could fix things. And it was decided that some of us in upper leadership would be transfered to lower leadership possitions. I don't know what that means or what next week at transfers will bring, but all I know is that big things are going to change.
I miss you all tons. I looked at the calendar and realized that I've been gone for 10 months now. Has it gone by as fast for you as it has for me? It's crazy for me to see that I've been gone that long.
I hope all is well with y'all. Happy Father's day!!!!
Love,
Elder Hansen
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment