Dear Family.
This week has been really good, hard, but good. On Wednesday, We were able to go to the Temple. I love the time I get to spend in the temple. It is such a good experience.
Then on Thursday I spent the day in Goodletsville. I've been going on exchanges a lot. You'd think that if they wanted me to train they would let me stay with my companion. Just kidding. Elder Carpenter is just so good that he doesn't need me to keep the work going.
Well Vicki didn't get baptized last week. She felt that everything was moving to fast, which is fine, but she is going to be baptized this Saturday. Her in-laws and her husband's family are so excited for her, and we are too. So instead of a Valentines baptism we are just going to have it on the 21st. I guess my holiday trend just wasn't going to work.
Elder Carpenter and I have been teaching like crazy. I love to teach with him because he teaches so well. It is kinda scary to think that he is only two months out. But I'm so excited for this next week.
It's the last week of the Transfer and I'm not sure if I'm staying or going. I could go, which would be fine. But I could also stay, which would be...well fine. I love Hendersonville, and whenever I leave I just want to leave it better than I found it.
I love the work and I love all of you! I hope you all had a good Valentines day. Happy Presidents Day. Elder Carpenter and I put on our best suits and ties to celebrate.
Love, Elder Hansen
PS. Write more I miss hearing from y'all!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment