Dear Family,
It sounds like things are busy all around. Antioch was way busy, but I hear that home was just as busy.
Happy Birthdays to Ivey, Aimee and new Little Grant. Oh and happy Birthday to Laura at the end of the week. It is so exciting to hear and see pictures of the new little one. I am so excited to meet him when I get home. But I wanted to thank all those who sent pictures. It was great.
Things here this week were crazy with the musical firesides and responsibilities as district leader, and it doesn't seem to be letting up any time soon. But I love when my week is crazy, because I know it is so much good work.
The musical firesides are going well. And we have a new easter program coming up. Again. I love how we are using music to spread the gospel.
Just so you know this Month was titled the March Maddness Missionary Miracle Month, and we were striving for a goal of 100 baptisms this month. Well after all of last night's call in's we are sitting right around 100 names. And if all goes as planned the mission will see a great miracle. Elder Jolley and I even have a hand in this. We have a date set for the 31st with a young boy who wants to be baptized, His parents are less-active, but we don't see anything standing in our way.
But this truly has been a month of miracles, on Friday Elder Jolley and I were walking down the street and a car pulled out in front of us and asked us where the church was and what time we meet. It was a less-active member with an un-baptized child that just fell into our laps. They are sweet and I'm so excited to start teaching them and watch Sister Noel and her daughter Kianna come back to the church. I love the gospel, I really do.
The work is going great, I'm gone 2 to 3 times a week singing, which is fun. I just hope that it doesn't start hurting the work in the area.
I hope all is well back home. And thanks for the updates.
I love you all very much and send my best. I really feel those prayers coming from ya'll. Thanks for all the support.
Love,
Elder Hansen
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment