Jon's new address for this area is:
630 Bell Road, Apt#230
Antioch, TN 37013
Dear Family,
Just so you know... Things are going really well. I Love my new area of Smith Springs, Tennessee. I love the people, and my new companion and I get along really well. We even set a baptismal date this week and hope to set a few more this next week.
So a little about Smith Springs area. The work is going really well. The ward members love to help us and love to help our investigators. The apartment is a lot nicer than the one in Hendersonville. And things are just bright and dandy. The airport is in our area and we are not very far from Nashville. In fact we are in the Nashville Stake and Zone.
Now I was sad to leave Hendersonville. I was sad to leave so many good friends. But I am excited for this new adventure. In fact, I think if I spent any longer in Hendersonville, I would have gone crazy! But this change is well accepted.
I am serving with Elder Jolley. He is from Shelly, Idaho. He is a farm boy who loves John Deere and building fences. And we get along great. He is super possitive and a big help to me as I get to know a new area and my new District.
Now as a district leader, I was not given any training, or any of my responsibilities. So I guess this will be fun as I learn as I go along. I love my district. I have the Office Elders and Cumberland in my district. Both areas are stuggling but I hope to help them turn that around.
I am working a lot with the Zone Leaders, which is a big help on what I should be doing. I love my Zone Leaders, and I've served around them before. I love it!
All is well,
Elder hansen
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment